Initial Maintenance Period:
- All products include maintenance for the first 12 months from time of purchase.
Extended Maintenance Coverage:
- If Extended Maintenance is purchased at the time of the original license purchase, then maintenance will be charged at 15% of original purchase price for every year of extended maintenance sought.
- If Extended Maintenance is purchased after the original license purchase date, then maintenance will be charged as follows:
- For Easy Street Draw and ScenePD, extended maintenance will be charged at 15% of original purchase price for every year of extended maintenance sought.
- For ScenePD Pro, FireScene, Signature Scene, and ATTAC, extended maintenance will be charged at 18% of original purchase price for every year of extended maintenance sought.
What's New in Easy Street Draw 5!
The work area in Easy Street Draw has been optimized to provide an easier to navigate work environment. Drawing Selection Tabs are now located on the top of the work area and are grouped together into a Drawing Navigator. Layer Menu Tabs are now grouped together on the right hand side, offering a more convenient way to navigate through and search for symbols. The Workbook Details button has been renamed to Workbook Manager and is now a tab at the top of the work area in the Drawing Navigator. The Drawing Tools menu has been moved into the Tools drop down menu located on the Toolbar.
The Workbook Manager tab located at the top of the work area offers a quick and convenient way for users to access and organize scene information. From here the user can enter incident information such as a case number, date, description and narrative. Workbook Manager also allows you to change labels and logos to further customize your information. From within Workbook Manager is the ability to rename, duplicate, delete or reorder drawing.
Easy Street Draw now includes an easier to navigate Symbol Manager. The new Symbol Search function is now available and offers a quick and convenient way to find the symbol you are looking for. Symbol Search is located right above the Symbol Manager. Also included within Symbol Manager is a Favorites function. This allows the user to mark Favorite symbols as well as view Frequently and Recently used symbols.
A spell check feature is now available that automatically underlines misspelled words. Right-clicking on the underlined word launches a menu displaying spelling suggestions, the option to ignore the misspelling, and the ability to add the word to the dictionary as a custom entry.
A customizable Color Blend feature is now available in some symbols giving them a more realistic look and feel.
Easy Street Draw now has improved Microsoft PowerPoint output capabilities.